- 3 lbs. chicken wings pieces
- 1 cup Ott's Original Wing Sauce
- 1/3 cup Ott's Creamy Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp Cholula Hot Sauce™
1. Preheat oven at for 450°. Place wings on a foil lined pan. Bake on the lowest rack for 25-30, until crispy, turning once. Other cooking options: Option 1-Bake 10-15 minutes then grill on med/hi until crispy, baking or boiling keeps wing juicier, you can just grill for 20-25 minutes turning often. Option 2-Boil wings for 8 minutes, drain. Then deep fry at 375° for 6-8 min or until crispy, drain. Boiling keeps wing juicier, but you can just deep fry for 10 min with no boil. Option 2 is our favorite at Ott's
2. Mix Ott's Original Wing Sauce, Ott's Creamy Italian Dressing, and Cholula Hot Sauce together in a large bowl then toss wings in sauce.