- 2- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 Count Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 medium Orange bell pepper
- 1 medium Yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium Red onion
- 1 -20oz can pineapple chunks
- 1 -squash optional
- 8- 10" bamboo skewers
1. Cut chicken into 1 oz pieces.
2. Remove stem and seed pods from peppers.
Cut peppers into 8 pieces.
3. Peel red onion and cut into 4 pieces starting at root end. Remove 16-2 layer pieces.
4. Skewer items starting with onion, shrimp, orange bell pepper, chicken cube, pineapple, chicken, yellow bell pepper, shrimp, and onion. Repeat for each remaining skewer for 8 skewers - 2 per person.
5.Time permitting marinade kabobs in Ott's Poppy Seed Dressing for 3 hours, if time does not permit baste kabobs in Ott's Poppy Seed Dressing and continue.
6. Preheat Grill
7. Place your kabobs on a sheet of tin foil lightly coated with cooking spray, or place kabobs directly on grill.
8. Grill kabobs on medium, approximately 5-7 minutes each side until chicken is cooked all the way through, baste kabobs with Ott's Poppy Seed Dressing after 2 minutes on each side.