- 8 slices thick bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Ott's Honey Mustard
- Shredded cheese
- French rolls or 8 slices of your favorite bread
1. Place the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until browned on both sides. Remove from the pan, and drain on paper towels.
2. Sprinkle pepper on one side of each chicken. Heat oil in a large skillet; brown garlic in oil, then add chicken, pepper-side-down. Saute chicken until cooked through and juices run clear, about 12 to 15 minutes. Drain juices, chop chicken breast in smaller pieces, add Ott's Honey Mustard and toss chicken so it is lightly coated. Cover chicken with favorite cheese and let melt slightly.
3. Toast or grill bread slices and or rolls then divide chicken and cheese evenly on bread or French rolls, and top with bacon, mayo, lettuce, and tomato or toppings of your choice.