- 1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 24 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast; 6oz each
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Cooked bacon; crumbled
- 4 Tbsp Ott's Ranch Dressing
- 4 tsp Ott's Honey Mustard Dressing
Preheat oven to 400. Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with cooking oil.
Combine stuffing mix and water. Spoon1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet. Place 6 oz chicken breast half on top of stuffing then top chicken with 1 cup broccoli. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled. Then drizzle with 1 Tbsp Ott's Ranch Dressing and 1 tsp Ott's Honey Mustard Dressing.
Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins. Remove packets and let stand 5 mins Cut slits in foil for steam before opening.