- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1can cream mushroom soup
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing
- 1-2 cans small biscuits
1. Preheat oven at 375. In a medium skillet, brown ground beef and chopped onions, then drain grease.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine milk, soup, cream cheese, salt, catsup, and Ott's Famous "The Red" Dressing. Add ground beef to mixture.
3. Pour mixture into an 8x8 dish and cook at 375 for 10 min. Remove dish from oven and place biscuits on top of mixture covering completely, then bake 15-20 min. or until biscuits brown.