- 2 (16 oz) packs refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, sliced
- 1/4 pound Capacola sausage, sliced
- 1/4 pound salami, sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup Ott's Creamy Italian Dressing
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Let dough rise according to package instructions, then punch down, and divide into 4 pieces.
On a floured surface, roll each piece of dough into a long oval shape.
Spread each with Ott's Creamy Italian Dressing, then layer with ham, capacola, salami, and pepperoni.
Top with mozzarella, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper.
Bring the long sides together over the center, and pinch together to seal.
Turn over, so that the seam is on the bottom, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Lightly brush the outside with Ott's Creamy Italian Dressing.
With a sharp knife, cut 3 diagonal slices to allow the steam to escape.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.