- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. all beef sandwich steaks, cut into wide strips
- 1/2 cup Ott's Original Wing Sauce
- 8 slices provolone or American cheese
- 4 (6 inch) hoagie rolls, split
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Saute onion until tender. Transfer to dish.
Add beef steaks to same skillet. Saute about 4 min. Drain well. Stir in Ott's Original Wing Sauce; heat through. Divide onion and steaks evenly among hoagie rolls. Top each sandwich with 2 slices cheese.