- 1 1/2 Cups cold water, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp. onion, minced
- 14 oz. can cut green asparagus, drained
- 1/2 Cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1/2 Cup Ott's Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 Cup celery, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
Combine one cup water, Ott's Poppy Seed Dressing and salt. Bring to a boil while stirring. Remove from heat and stir in gelatin which has been softened in 1/2 cup cold water. Blend in the remaining ingredients. Pour into individual molds or one large mold. Refrigerate until set.
This salad may be prepared a day or so ahead and refrigerated utnil serving time.