- 1 Mama Mia pizza crust or other precooked crust.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Onion Powder to taste
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut up in small pieces
- 1/4 cup Ott's Wing Sauce (for chicken)
- 1/2 cup Ott's Wing Sauce (for crust)
- 1/4 cup Ott's Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Cut up chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces. Heat olive oil in non stick skillet. Cook chicken in oil until done. Season the chicken with garlic and onion powder to taste. Once chicken is done, add 1/4 cup Ott's Wing Sauce and coat chicken well. Set aside. Spread 1/2 cup Ott's Wing Sauce on cooked pizza crust. Drizzle with 1/4 cup (more or less) Ott's Bleu Cheese Dressing. Spread chicken on crust evenly. Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles on next. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on last. Bake at 425 until cheese melts and bubbles. Around 12-15 minutes.