- 1 white onion (finely chopped)
- 24 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ott's Vidalia Onion Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Chop onion very fine and squeeze out any excess liquid. Put onions into a medium bowl. Add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and Ott's Vidalia Onion Dressing mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
2. Lightly grease a medium baking dish or 1-quart souffle dish then transfer onion-cheese mixture and, smooth top slightly with the back of a spoon. Bake dip until top is bubbly and lightly golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serve hot with a sourdough baguette (sliced), other options are corn chips or crackers, if you like.