Ott's Sweet and Spicy Meatballs
- 1/2 cup Ott's SDC Sweet Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ott's Original Wing Sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp Grape Jelly
- 1 lb frozen meat balls
1. In a small bowl mix first three ingredients together.
2. Place meatballs in skillet or large saucepan, pour sauce mixture over meatballs.
3. Cover skillet and heat over med/low heat. Stir often. Serve meatballs with party picks. Recipe could be doubled and cooked in slow cooker.
Click here for a printable version of this recipe.
Click here to order Ott's Famous Dressing Online
Ott Food Products, LLC
705 West Fairview
Carthage, MO 64836
(417) 358-2585 • 800-866-2585